Polyamide Gel for Nose Fillers. What's Safe and Lasting? Any Risks?

Hi Doctors, I'm interested in getting a nose fillers. What do you guys think about polyamide gel for nose fillers and does it really last for 2years? Is it safe and what's the risk? What fillers for nose will you recommend? TIA and appreciate your time to reply. Good day!

Polyamide gel for nose filler is not safe

+1

Placing these types of injectables in the nose is just not a good idea due to complications, such as necrosis in the nose.  It is not FDA approved for use in the nose, it is not safe and is ill-advised.

Silikon-1000 may be used by experienced physicians for permanent, Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty procedures.

+1

Without a photo, I cannot comment on your candidacy for a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty. And I have no personal experience with the use of "polyamide gel".

In my practice, Silikon-1000 works well for improving many rhinoplasty irregularities like indentations and pinched tips. I have also had good success lowering nostril margins, raising a nasal bridge, and camouflaging a small profile bump.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Not-absorbable filler, inflamation , reaction

+1

Not-absorbable filller are not safe at all, since a reaction may occour even some years after the implant.For nose,  I do suggest hyalouronic acid or calcium hydroxiapatites. 

Bye

Claudio Bernardi, MD
Italy Plastic Surgeon