Is polyacrylamide gel (outline/beautical brand dermal filler) safe for non-surgical rhinoplasty?

Based on searches I found, it is said to be formulated to last twice as long compared to the current temporary dermal fillers out in the market today. Although the 2-5 year anticipated longevity seems attractive, I'm just uncertain if this kind of filler is suitable for bridge augmentation like regular hyaluronic acid fillers. Do dermal fillers really last longer in this area of the face, particularly in the nose?

Semipermanent Volumizers Are Safer For Non-Surgical Nose Jobs

+1
Of course the idea of any treatment being permanent is enticing. However, the benefit of permanence, in my estimation, does not outweigh the risks of injecting permanent, foreign materials into the skin. The problem with permanent fillers, such as silicone, Artefill and BioAlcamid is that they are permanent--meaning that if the results are not pleasing or if, as aging changes occur with time, they become displeasing, there is no way to remove the material; even surgery may not be successful for doing so. Likewise, permanent fillers, being foreign substances, have been known to cause giant, permanent bumps and lumps and the skin, called granulomas, even up to twenty years after they have been injected. And these kinds of problems can be very difficult or even impossible to completely treat.

On the other hand, I have found that the combination of Radiesse and Perlane L (in the U.S.) and Radiesse plus Restylane SQ (In my Israeli practice where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved materials are available) to give quite long-lasting results without the significant risks mentioned above. Since the nasal bridge area is not typically subject to a great deal of mechanical pressure, the results of treatment tend to last somewhat longer in that region in my experience. Treating a nasal bridge typically takes no more than five minutes and engenders an immediate "Wow" response.

Considering that we visit a dentist once a year or go for a cleaing twice or three times a year, going for a touch up nonsurgical nose job once every year to two years is not really such an investment, especially when we are talking about the great margin of safety that semipermanent fillers have in so far as they are removed naturally by the body's metabolic process or, as in the case of hyaluronic acid fillers, can be dissolved with hyaluronidase.