Do I Have a Pollybeak After 3 Rhinoplasties? (photo)

Hi, I've had 3 rhinoplasties so far, and I'm not sure if I have a pollybeak or not. I can feel a small lump on the bridge, and it seems to curve outwards when I look at it from the left side. The last revision was 3 and a half years ago. The first 2 operations weren't very successfully, apparently because I've got oily and thick skin, but my surgeon said he was happy with the result of the last operation. Would another revision do any good? Could it damage my nose? Thanks.

Pollybeak Deformity

+1

Hi,

Its difficult to say without seeing a true lateral photo. If you feel irregularities but cannot see any then its not a pollybeak deformity. However, difficult to say without a true lateral.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com

Do you have a polybeak?

+1

Based on views you posted you seem to have a decent result and a 4th procedure is never a good recommendation. A true side view with plain background is the only way to tell if you have a poky beak.

Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Three rhinoplasties

+1

I think that three maybe the charm!  A good lateral view would be ideal, but it looks fine from the views you posted.