Polly beak deformity after Rhinoplasty (Photo)

I think I may be developing a Polly beak deformity 3 months PO open rhinoplasty. Is there anything that can be done to help further development at this point? Steroid injections, taping? If not, can fillers be used to correct versus surgery?

Polly beak deformity after Rhinoplasty

+1
  Residual swelling may be the cause for the appearance and may improve with time.

Polly beak?

+1
I do not think that you had a polly beak, but you probably have swelling that will take some  more time to settle down.

Polly beak?

+1
I don't think you really have a true polly beak deformity though I don't think all of the swelling has finished coming out of the nose. Steroid injections might help it resolve faster and you can discuss that with your surgeon. Noses change when smiling so don't judge it on that view.

Ronald Schuster, MD