Is This Polly Beak Deformity and How Can I Solve This Problem?

First of all, I have never been to nose surgery or anything since the pics may looks so.I had an injury two months ago, I got hit in the nose with the door, since than my nose looks different. There wasn't any blood ,and I heard a cracking sound and a sharp pain in teeth at the moment of hit, and it seems like it changed in second.

My nose tip looks pushed out and up, the projection is increased. I wonder is there any way to look like before ,and what is it anyway, my ENT doesn't know

+3

No, this is not poly beak deformity. It does look like an operated nose. Slightly over projected meaning the tip is slightly high which may be secondary to trauma and swelling at the junction between nose and upper lip. It usually takes several months for the swelling to go down and usually the nose should return to its original look.

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon