Do I Have Any Polly Beak Deformity or Anything That Needs to Be Fixed, Even if Minor? (photo)

I've had rhinoplasty 10 months ago on aug 21,2012. I am very pleased but because of reading so much on nose collapses and polly beak deformity and inverted v deformity, etc I wanted a professional opinion or several if my rhino was performed adequately... Thanks much appreciated. This will help with any future consults on having Radiesse or Juvederm fillers to correct several issues. I find it still a bit swollen...I have enclosed before and after pictures..

Do I Have Any Polly Beak Deformity or Anything That Needs to Be Fixed, Even if Minor?

Your nose is greatly improved in many respects, you have thick skin, and you still appear to have swelling.  I would not consider doing anything or revising anything for another 6 months. 

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA