Do I Have Any Polly Beak Deformity or Anything That Needs to Be Fixed, Even if Minor? (photo)

I've had rhinoplasty 10 months ago on aug 21,2012. I am very pleased but because of reading so much on nose collapses and polly beak deformity and inverted v deformity, etc I wanted a professional opinion or several if my rhino was performed adequately... Thanks much appreciated. This will help with any future consults on having Radiesse or Juvederm fillers to correct several issues. I find it still a bit swollen...I have enclosed before and after pictures..

Do I Have Any Polly Beak Deformity or Anything That Needs to Be Fixed, Even if Minor?

+1

Your nose is greatly improved in many respects, you have thick skin, and you still appear to have swelling.  I would not consider doing anything or revising anything for another 6 months. 

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Rhinoplasty results

+1

It is very difficult to tell from the views you posted. There is no true lateral or good oblique or worm's eye view.

+1

Dear Viviana,

Thank you for your post.  You have a very nice improvement.  If I were to change anything, I would further thin out the tip and further remove the convexity of the dorsum.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon