Do I Have a Polly Beak? And is There Anything I Can Do to Fix my Nose? (photo)

I have have 4 rhinoplasties done. I had my 4th procedure done 3 months ago. I have a large indent now. There are cartilage graphs around the tip of my nose which were placed there to open up the passages since the surgeon had pinched it too much, causing problems. I'm finding my nose to be looking too rounded now. Is this just swelling, or is it a polly beak (which I had before)? If its neither of these, do I have any options left to fix it from looking so round, while also correcting the indent?

Do I have a Pollybeak?

+1

You do have a pollybeak with poor tip projection and fullness above the tip. With your history of previous nasal surgery I suggest that you wait at least another 9-12 months before consulting with an experienced surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasty work.