Too Pointy Tip 2 Mo After Revision Rhinoplasty with Rib Cartilage. How Long Do I Have to Wait Before I Have Have This Repaired?

Pointy tip following rib graft

+1

revision are best undertaken at about 12 months.  WIth that said, a large tip has a grater chance of becoming smaller than does a small pointy tip have a chance of getting  bigger (and thus less pointing).  Its a mute point however, because waiting will give you the best chagne of a good correction.

+1

Two months is way too soon to see the final results and in a any case, Revision Rhinoplasty should not be done any sooner than 6 months post op and in revision cases, a bit longer is even better.

Pointy Tip 2 Months Post Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Wait for about 1 year to see the final results and decide if another revision is necessary and what should be done. I know it is frustrating but patience is necessary.

Tip too pointy

+1

At two months it is a bit too early to offer a rhinoplasty revision becuase the tip is too pointy. You really need to wait about a year.  A filler may be an option to soften it, but I would defer for a few more months.

Pointy tip after rib graft revision rhinoplasty

+1

It's hard to say without seeing your nose, but you normally want to wait about 1 year before doing revision surgery. This allows the swelling and scar tissue to soften.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD