At What Point Should I Stop Botox? Seems to Be Doing More Harm Than Good at This Point.

I use Botox to lift my brows. I have usually been satisfied with results. However, in July, I had a disastrous experience which resulted in a heavier looking "pulled" and creased eyelid. For the most part it has recovered, but I am certain I will have a heavier eyelid indefinately. When my brow is pulled up and out, the loose skin has to go somewhere, right? If there answer is yes, how can the MD minimize the "pulled" look. If I have too much skin, I suspect I need to move on to a Bleph...

Brow droop after Botox

It sounds like you developed brow ptosis, a known possible side effect of Botox treatment.  This effect of Botox should wear off in 3- 4 months with the other effects of the treatment.  It may have been caused by the placement of the Botox or the amount used.  Tell your doctor what happened so that she or he can adjust for treatment the next time you have the procedure.