Pockets of Skin or Fat Around Nose/mouth, Would Liposuction Help? (photo)

I'm only 20 years old and I feel that my skin is somewhat loose on my cheeks and neck. I hate the thought of getting any kind of lift at my age, is there anything else I can do? Is it loose skin or is it fat that maybe liposuction could fix?

Liposuction of chin and neck

+2

I should not suggest a lift at your age.  A combination of laser liposuction of your jaw/chin line and possibly some dermal fillers in your mid face, will likely have very nice results with minimal downtime.  However, an in person consultation with full evaluation would be required to give you specific recommendations.

Good Luck.

Pockets of Skin or Fat Around Nose/mouth, Would Liposuction Hel

+1

I see no loose skin on your neck that would warrant any intervention and the skin being loose on your cheeks is normal, it is not supposed to be taut. I think you look just great for your age.

Julio Garcia, MD

Better pictures please

+1

It would be impossible to give you any recommendations without better picture or personal examination. I would not suggest any treatment  based on your picture. I would say that you look beautiful fro  the picture and should not over analyze your self.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon