Left Breast Still Firm 2 Year Post-Op Implants, Could the Pocket be Too Small, Minor Cc, Muscle not Relaxed?

I'm almost two years post op, and my left breast is still firm when I'm lying on my back. I can press a finger into it ok but it is too firm to squeeze. When I lie forward it is soft like my right size. When I'm standing if I push the left implant up and let go it falls back down with a slight thud that I can feel in the chest. I was wonder if the pocket was made too small or if it is minor CC? Or is it the muscle? Also, I always sleep on my right side. Under muscle, silicone

Capsular contracture

+1

Based upon your description, it sounds like you have a capsular contracture.  But to be sure you need to be examined.

Left breast firm 2 years after augmentation

+1

You most likely have a capsular contracture.  You should see your surgeon for evaluation to confirm the diagnosis.  Depending on the severity, you may require additional treatment.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Breast implants, capsular contracture?

+1

This is a situation where you need to see a board certified plastic surgeon and have an examination.  It is not possible for me to tell you what is going on without speculating. Any ideas that I have would be guessing.

Time to go see your doctor. I wish I could have been more helpful. Best of luck.

Firm Breast following BA

+1

Typically we think of capsular contractures when a patient says their breast is firm.  Without examining you it is hard to say what th probelm is.  Return to your surgeon (or any board certified plastic surgeron) for a follow-up examination and explanation.  You may not choose to do anything about it, but at least your curiosity will be satisfied.

Firm breast post implants

+1

Hi there:

It's likely to be either a cc (doesn't really sound like it), or more likely a mobile subpectoral pocket issue with tension banding - that is the tone of your pectoral muscle moves the implant around.

If you're generally happy with your augmentation it sounds like it might not need treatment. If you're worried by the appearance or the sensation, then it's worthwhile for you to have a consultation with your surgeon to understand more about what's going on. Seek a second opinion if you feel you need to.

Good luck!

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant complication?

+1

Unfortunately,  without direct examination any advice given to you online is just speculation and therefore unhelpful to you.  In your case, there is no substitute for examination by a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm

Firm breast 2yrs post op breast augmentation

+1

Hi Natalie,

Although, your observations are very interesting, they don't provide useful information. I would be more interested in knowing whether you are unhappy with the way your left breast looks in comparison to your right. Pictures would be helpful in assessing what the problem might be. Of course, a physical exam would be best to determine what could be done to better help you. Please consider re-submitting your inquiry accompanied by pictures. Sincerely, Dr. H

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/Default.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon