Pocket not big enough? 2 month post op 425 cc in left breast. (photo)

This may sound silly, but I read reviews everyday. I want to ask a Q? Does The bottom of my implant look normal? I feel like the inner edge isn't very round and kind of slant, and I've read implant abnormalities can be that the pocket wasn't created large enough n distorts the shape. Does it look that way to you all? My surgeon said he lowered that crease I'm still waiting on the dropping since I'm 2 month post op. Hope this means more lower pole fullness

More lower pole fullness possible after 2 months

+1

Thank you for your question and photograph. Your result looks quite nice at 2 months. You should expect that with displacement exercises and further time that the implant will descend and give you more lower pole fullness.

I do see the straightness of the medial portion of your pocket but hopefully this will improve with further dropping of the implant. If after 6 months it is still present then discuss a minor revision with your plastic surgeon.

Placement

+1

Thank you for the photos and the implant does appear high to me relative to your nipple. Obviously you are wearing a strap in the photo and seeing both breasts without the strap and preoperative photos would also be helpful. That said keep wearing the strap and it may drop

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon