I would like to remove the small bump on the bridge of my nose, what will that cost me?

I live in Memphis Tennessee and I am willing to travel to a quality plastic surgeon. I don't want my whole nose reshaped, just the bump to be removed. Thanks! (=

Cost of removing bump on nose

+1
I agree with the previous answers. Recommend sending pictures to evaluate the size of the Nasal bump. With that being said depending on how large the bump is this may require a significant amount of reduction which may lead to the possibility of having to break the nasal bones in order to close the open roof deformity that can be seen after after  reduction. this would cost approximately 3500 dollars

Dorsal hump removal

+1
Without pictures is impossible to say what may or may not be needed. In the far  majority of cases, once the hump has been removed, osteotomies of the nasal bones are required to close the open roof deformity created from the hump removal. For many examples and our price list, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery

Cost of Nasal Bump Removal

+1
Please send pictures of your nose as described on my website. I'm not comfortable providing a range of cost without seeing what the nose looks like.

Cost of bump removal...

+1
The cost of bump removal as you call it varies.  Very few surgeons divide up a rhinoplasty into subunits such as bump removal, deprojection, etc.  I normally price a rhinoplasty based on complexity.  Hump removal may require more work depending on the size of the hump.  If one simply removes the hump, you might be left with a broad, flat profile.  This is called an open roof defect.  Therefore, osteotomies would be required to re-establish the width across middle vault of your nose.

The easiest rhinoplasty is approximately 4000-4500 dollars surgical fees and an additional 1300-1500 anesthesia/facility fees.  This is pretty average in my area.  However, more complicated rhinoplasties can go up exponentially.

Raghu Athre, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon