I Had a PMMA-based Filler in Mexico. It is Irritating, Painful and Itchy. What Can I Do?

Since I received PMMA in Mexico Placement was thoughtless and extensive. Since It is irritating and itchy forgetting how bad it looks it impossible. If respondents are interested I will mail photos. My skin is exceptionally thin. Lumps are now in forehead lips and cheeks. Is there hope?

Problems after PMMA in Mexico

+1

I think there are a couple of options to try and improve the problems you are having after the PMMA injections you had in Mexico.  One option would be to try and have a steroid, like Kenalog, injected into the areas where you are having the problems to see if that improves anything.  If that does not help, the only other option I can think of for the lumps would be surgical excision.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon