What Do You Recommend For a More Feminine Face? (photo)

I asked a question but it didn't have current photos. i derived some truth from those comments, but i would really like you to see me as i am now. with facial weight gain and for some reason, what seems to be a much larger nose from when i was 17... your comments would be so well appreciated, really! i am desperate for an honest and professional opinion before i see a surgeon who might not be as considerate and helpful in the referral. :( thats israel for you..

Rhinoplasty to feminize the face.

+1

Your nose is quite common. You need to have the tip narrowed, the bones narrowed and the bump removed and upper lateral spreader grafts. Good luck.