1.5 Months Post Fraxel Dual and Have Crepey, Bumpy Skin? (photo)

I need second opinions because I'm super stressed about my Fraxel Dual 1927 results. I just really need opinions. I'm 1.5 months out and my skin looks horrible. It's crepey and bumpy with odd indents. My skin was perfect and smooth prior but now it looks like I've had acne scars or burn damage. Is this normal and will it subside or will it get progressively worse? Note: I never had any acne scars at all, my skin was perfectly smooth before. Does this happen? Is this normal? Will it get better?

1.5 Months Post Fraxel Dual Treatment with Crepey, Bumpy Skin

+1

If you haven't done so already, please return to the provider that did your Fraxel treatments for an evaluation.  The attached photos look like they are from 2 different people.  My other comment would be to ask you why Fraxel was recommended for you if you had perfectly smooth skin with no acne scarring prior to treatment.  Was there another problem that you were trying to correct?  If so, was that addressed?  Hopefully your provider can help you resolve this issue.  

Beverly Hills Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.