Please tell me the tip will go down? (photo)

I'm 4 weeks post op and my tip and the skin under the tip is still so huge. Please tell me that it still looks swollen and that it'll go down.

Nasal tip swelling after rhinoplasty improves for a year

+2

Thank you for your question. At 4 weeks after rhinoplasty is very normal to be quite swollen in the tip. He or swelling will go down significantly over the next 6-8 weeks however final result will not be apparent for a year.

Your nasal swelling will improve

+2

Even at 4 weeks, the nose will have persistent swelling after a rhinoplasty. In fact, it may take months or even a year (or more) for nasal swelling to fully resolve. So, be patient, your nose will continue to improve. Thank you for sharing your photo and concern. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD