How can I make sharper nose and narrow in width? (photo)

Please suggest me about my nose .. I want to reduce it's flaring when I smile and make my nose sharper Thanks .. Which is the best option

How can I make sharper nose and narrow in width?

+1
  Tip refinement, bridge narrowing, and alar base reduction would all be appropriate.

Rhinoplasty

+1
The best option to refine the tip of your nose and narrow the width would be through surgery.  A rhinoplasty would make the improvements that you are looking for.  I suggest a consultation with a rhinoplasty surgeon for a full examination and discussion about options for rhinoplasty.

Eugene Kim, MD

Sharper Nose with Less Width

+1
I suggest that you narrow the width of your entire nose including the nasal base. The nostrils also appear to be flared. I would like to see a view of the profile and base of your nose.