How can I make sharper nose and narrow in width? (photo)

Please suggest me about my nose .. I want to reduce it's flaring when I smile and make my nose sharper Thanks .. Which is the best option

How can I make sharper nose and narrow in width?

+1
  Tip refinement, bridge narrowing, and alar base reduction would all be appropriate.

Rhinoplasty for wide and flared nose

+1
An in person examination/consultation is usually required to make any decisions upon what needs to be performed on this nose. To narrow the bridge line, medial and lateral osteotomies are required. Tip suturing techniques are  necessary to narrow the wide tip. An alar plasty is required to narrow the nostrils. When patient's have  dark complected, thick oily, skin in the tip, frequent cortisone shots in the first few months after the procedure are required to prevent a poly-beak deformity.

Rhinoplasty

+1
The best option to refine the tip of your nose and narrow the width would be through surgery.  A rhinoplasty would make the improvements that you are looking for.  I suggest a consultation with a rhinoplasty surgeon for a full examination and discussion about options for rhinoplasty.

Eugene Kim, MD

Sharper Nose with Less Width

+1
I suggest that you narrow the width of your entire nose including the nasal base. The nostrils also appear to be flared. I would like to see a view of the profile and base of your nose.