Please Suggest a Good Rhinoplasty Surgeon Who Can Make my Nose Bridge Thinner/narrow and Alar Base Reduction?

Hello, I am an Indian women (26 years) and have a really wide nose with wide nostrils and wide bridge. I am looking for a good Rhinoplasty surgeon who can make the bridge of my nose narrow / thinner and alar base reduction. I have witnessed my friends who have gone through a nose job and their nose looks "pinched" after the surgery; I don't want the same thing happen to my nose. Please suggest a good doctor.

Referral for Rhinoplasty Surgeon

+3

Where are you located? I may be able to refer you to a good ethnic rhinoplasty surgeon in your area.

Selecting a Plastic Surgeon for Rhinoplasty

+1

I think that you can do your own homework -  a surgeon's photos can provide you with a good idea of what he/she is capable of accomplishing as well as aesthetic ideals.  

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Narrowing nasal Bridge and Alar Base Reduction

+1

An experienced rhinoplasty surgeon will narrow your bridge and reduce the width of your alar base, achieving a natural result. Obviousl,y avoid the surgeons who operated on your friends. A good surgeon will clearly explain the changes that will be made during your surgery. Look at the results in patients that had a nose similar to yours. 

+1

The bridge can be narrowed and the alar base reduced, but this may not be all that is necessary to produce the result you want.  The pinched tip is easily avoided by not pursuing certain maneuvers.  Look at before and after galleries to determine if he or she produces the type of transformations that interest you.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA