Please Suggest if I Will Take Alar Plasty or Rhinoplasty? (photo)

Im man so i REALLY didnt want something that everybody would notice.

Alar plasty, rhinoplasty, Asian rhinoplasty

+1

A rhinoplasty is performed to change the overall shape of the nose.  An alar plasty is frequently and important part of a rhinoplasty.  An alar plasty need be performed to change the shape of the nostril or the width of the nasal base.  If the space is narrowed without support in the margin of the nostril skin the nostril can become rounded and unnatural in appearance.  If you choose to proceed with surgery I would recommend augmentation of the nasal dorsum, alar batten grafts and alar base reduction.

Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

Both structural rhinoplasty and alarplasty may be needed for Asian noses

+1

To reshape your nose to your liking, both a

alarplasty is needed to narrow the base of the nose and open structural rhinoplasty is needed to debulk the bulbous nose tip and to give it more definition.  Lengthening the nose is possible using cartilage extension grafts.

C. Carson Huynh, MD, DMD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon