Please Could You Tell Me How I Can Stop Ageing So Fast? (photo)

I am 30 and have have creases and lines all over my face (see picture). Recently a friend commented on how ive started to look really old in the face and I have had people concerned over my weight loss (i have only lost 1st and am now 9st and 5''4 size 8. my confidence has gone. What can i do to fix this? I eat well, drink plenty of water, I wear sun screen and exercise 4 times per week.

Preventing aging of your skin

+1

You are doing some of the most important things to prevent aging: sunblock, eating well and exercising. You didn't mention it, but avoiding smoking will dramatically decrease the signs of aging.

When it comes to wrinkles on your face, it is about maintaining volume and elasticity. I would recommend a treatment that will stimulate your skin's own collagen such as sublative radiofrequency treatment. To stimulate collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid ePrime can be dramatic. These are the very factors that decrease in aging skin and make it appear older. ePrime can maintain skin youth before deep wrinkles appear. I have seen dramatic improvements in younger patients.

Boulder Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.