Should I be concerned? Received Revision BA to Correct Problems and Still No Difference.

I went in for a Breast Augmentation in December about 2 weeks or so later the right breast was sitting noticibly higher than the left breast. My P.S. made me wear a strap for about 2 and a half months. If anything the strap made things worse. He operated on me a week ago - he released the muscle I cant see any difference at all. He said that I would probably have to wear the strap again and that I was still a bit raw. but he assured me that everything was going to be fine. I am very worried.

Breast augmentation revision

+1

It is difficut to tell what is going on without seeing photos and without knowing what the surgeon did at the second surgery.  Implants can ride too high because the pocket is made high and not released well enough in the lower pole, or everything can be done correctly and an implant can ride high because the patient has developed a capsular contracture (scar tissue squeezing down around the implant) as these oftentimes pull the implant up higher.  Implants can also look "high" because of swelling in the tissues after surgery.  Knowing what was found at the second surgery and what was done would make the picture more clear.

Breast augmentation

+1

Without seeing any photos there would be no way to tell whether you have something to worry about or not. We would only be guessing.

David E. Kim, MD