Can You Please Recommend an OTC Cream or Pill That Will Greatly Diminish Deep Bruising?

I recently underwent lipo on my inner & outer thighs and have experienced a great deal of bruises. I've been taking OTC Arnica tablets as well as Arnica gel, but have seen no improvements. Is there something that you can suggest that would speed this up?

Arnica For Bruising Treatment

+1

Arnica, in either a tablet or gel form, is the only known form of anti-bruising and bruising clearing medication. While it can be effective it is usually better at prevention than postoperative clearance. But I would stick with it as it can only help, even if it may only have a minor effect.