Please Tell Me How Many Pounds Does a 42ddd Breast Weigh?

Im 32yrs old and I've always had big; heavy breast..but I never knew how much weight that I'm carrying on my chest alone.

Weight of breasts

+1

It is very difficult to give an estimate of the weight of your breasts without an exam.  Cup size does not correlate with volume.

Weight of Breasts?

+1

Unfortunately, there is no correlation between cup size and breast weight;  this makes it impossible to know how much “wait you are carrying on your chest”.

Based on your description you may be a candidate for breast reduction surgery;  it tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

It may behoove you to consult with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon.