Please Tell Me What to Do to my Eyes ?

when I look in the mirror I dont see anything awkward in my looks,but when taking pictures ,I t is.My eyes look tired,even if I'm not,and there are dark circles around my eyes,and my eyes look puffy.I hate myself now that,I cant even take a pic of me and let another see it.I'm so terrified of my looks now.Also I've had a kidney surgery when I was born(not implanted or serious anything,but I guess it involved tubes or something).please docs help me,let me know any medical treatment for this

Puffy, tired eyelids

+1

Without a photo it's impossible to determine what needs to be performed. There are many examples on the link below of upper and lower blepharoplasty to get an understanding of what can and cannot be accomplished.

How a about a photo?

+1

You seem to be describing g bad dark circles.  But honestly without photos it is hard to know if your issue is not so bad or the worst ever.  Please consider reposting with photos.