Please tell me what does my cup size look like and what implant would you recommend? (Photo)

I'm 140 lbs, 5ft4, 36 bra band I've been recommended a hp 350cc textured implant dual plane with a mini lift. I had been expecting to go over the muscle for limited recovery period and as I thought I had adequate tissue to go over and soft implant medium profile. PS says HP will give me the boost I need, the textured implant will reduce cc and under muscle will reduce rippling that may happen as I have 10 pounds to lose. What size to my breasts look/implant/placement you would recommend?

BBA

+1
Your arms are raised in the photo you posted so the photo is not helpful.  You should see a PS in person to discuss your options.