Please tell me what does my cup size look like and what implant would you recommend? (Photo)

I'm 140 lbs, 5ft4, 36 bra band I've been recommended a hp 350cc textured implant dual plane with a mini lift. I had been expecting to go over the muscle for limited recovery period and as I thought I had adequate tissue to go over and soft implant medium profile. PS says HP will give me the boost I need, the textured implant will reduce cc and under muscle will reduce rippling that may happen as I have 10 pounds to lose. What size to my breasts look/implant/placement you would recommend?

Implant Selection

Thank you for your question. It is much better to accurately discuss implant volume and projection with an in office exam and detailed measurements.

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements/characteristics. I use these measurements to help me during the sizing process to guide you to a safe result for your chest wall and just as important, one that meets your end desires.

The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor. The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant. It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you during the sizing process.

In addition, review of photos and use of rice bags can be very helpful to the patient and surgeon in achieving a safe and happy result. Close intereaction and involvement from your surgeon during this process can help alleviate the anxiety and fears of choosing the right size.

I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. Gill

Your arms are raised in the photo you posted so the photo is not helpful.  You should see a PS in person to discuss your options.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)