Please Help, I'm 16, Weigh 50kg. E Cups, with One Larger Than the Other?

I'm 16, I'm not tall, I weigh 50kg, and my breast are E cups. One breast is larger than the other. I have a lot of back & neck pain and have to go to a good bra shop, pay a lot of money for a bra to suit. I do some modeling and stretch marks are a problem with my self esteem. They are so tender and painful and far to heavy when i remove my bra. For over a year I've cried and done lots of thinking on a reduction. Will Medicare cover any costs? Can a surgeon in Tasmania please be recommended?

Juvenile Breast Hypertrophy?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing secondary to the breast hypertrophy. It sounds like the breasts are too large for your frame causing  both physical and psychological distress.

As  you think  about  breast reduction surgery make sure  you do your homework and understand the potential risks and complications associated with  the procedure.  Make sure you also understand that further surgery may be necessary in the future (for example if the breasts were to grow in size again).

On the other hand, breast reduction surgery is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform and I think that for the right teenager (enough symptoms) it may be an excellent option (regardless of the age).

Sometimes the procedure is covered through health insurance. The best way to obtain insurance coverage for breast reduction surgery involves some “hoops” to jump through. The more documentation you have (for example, from your primary care doctor, physical therapist, chiropractor etc.) the better when it comes to obtaining insurance “authorization” for the procedure.
This documentation and letter/pictures from your plastic surgeon will help you obtain authorization. 

Your primary care physician may be able to refer you to reputable, experienced plastic surgeons.