Feeling Sharp Pain 3 Days Post-Op- What's Going On?

Hi there can somebody please help me im so worried. I am 3 days post op from having a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and lipo to flanks..the pain isnt that bad but on the left hand side of my tummy about 3 inchs to the left of my belly button i have a really sharp pain it almost feels like i have been stabbed everytime i move..can somebody explain what this may be?.also my ps said to stay hunched over for 10 days but im scared that my incision will come apart when i do :( help please xx

Sharp Pain 3 days after Tummy Tuck

+2

What you describe may be due to the procedure and sutures used during a tummy tuck or it could be due to more serious problems. It is best to get examined by your plastic surgeon since this is not a case where an online discussion is useful.

Pain after Tummy Tuck

+1

Although  the tummy tuck procedure can be associated with the type of pain you are describing,  it would be in your best interests to communicate your questions/concerns with your surgeon who knows exactly what was done  and who can potentially examine you in person.

Unfortunately,  any advice you receive from online consultants ( who  have not treated you and cannot examine you)  cannot be viewed as reliable.