Please Can Anyone Help Me when Can I Start Hip Hop Dance or Zumba After FUE?

Physical Activity After FUE

+1

After an FUE surgery, you can typically resume normal activity like light walking, within a couple of days. However, activities that increase your heart rate, like dance or Zumba, must wait seven to 10 days. This is to avoid causing any unnecessary swelling in the scalp.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Dance or Other Exercise after Hair Transplant

+1

You should firstly consult your surgeon.  In my practice however, we're pretty lenient when it comes to post operative exercise because it's better to be active rather that remaining sedentary.  But it really depends upon the activity. Most importantly, you must avoid any contact or trauma to the transplanted hair for at least 72 hrs.  So anything that bumps or abraids your transplants is out of the question.  But a little treadmill or even dancing should be fine as long as don't overdo it and use good judgement.

John E. Frank, MD

Dancing and exercise after FUE

+1

Normally its safe and best to wait 10 days after the procedure.  It may also depend on your particular healing. 

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist