Please help I need every possible scar minimizing remedy?

I have a 2 year old daughter that recently fell into the corner of my wooden bed and put a split/hole in her forehead. What steps should I take to prevent or minimize my daughter from getting a nasty little scar on her beautiful face.

Scar results

+1

Truthfully, the best thing would have been to have a board certified plastic surgeon evaluate the wound for closure immediately after the incident. Now, there is not much to be done other than using sunscreen and watching for problematic healing. Revision is generally not performed until a child can tolerate local anesthesia, which is years down the toad. Sadly, insurance does not cover scar revision. You may want to consider padding the corners of the bed if she typically plays on it.