Round, short nose after Rhinoplasty? (photo)

Hi. I have rhynoplasty 5mounts ago and I very scared because I looke very badly.Maybe some doctors tell how fix previos rhynoplasty mistaxes if I do revision rhynoplasty.

There are options for improving the appearance of your nose

+1

Dear liudmila,

There are often options to improve the shape and appearance of a nose. Usually a combination of cartilage removal, repositioning, and cartilage grafting is needed. You will be best served by having a few consultations with board certified plastic surgeons that have experience in rhinoplasty to evaluate you and discuss your goals and best options.

Dr. Remus Repta

Round, short nose after Rhinoplasty?

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.