I need a revision to remove a graft causing distortion in my tip; who can I see in AZ? Anyone elite surgeons? (photo)

I am devastated after a failed attempt to make tip symmetrical. I now have a weird looking tip-chevron shape with pinkness bordering it and thin skin to show the imperfection on the right side-where the graft is under the cartilage. So scared and I don't know where to turn. Recent consult with another ps suggested removal of graft plus temporalis fascia over tip because graft causing pulling of skin and the discoloration is not vascular. It can look worse as outer edge/margin lifts and swells.

I need a revision to remove a graft causing distortion in my tip; who can I see in AZ? Anyone elite surgeons?

+2

The removal of the graft is not a particularly difficult issue for a rhinoplasty surgeon to address.

Tip Distortion

+1

Although I am located in Los Angeles, Jack A. Friedland, M.D. FACS located in Scottsdale, and Frederick J. Menick, M.D located in Tucson are two excellent surgeons in Arizona.

Geoffrey Keyes, MD