Im looking into getting a corrective rhinoplasty to help with my breathing, but at the same time reshaping my nose? (photo)

I was assessed with a deviated septum and enlarged turbinates so in that regard im sure my insurance will cover...but as for the cosmetic part, can that just be added on to the procedure and if so how much does that likely run? Or will i be charged the full amount for corrective and a seperate full amount for cosmetic reshaping?

+1

In todays health insurance crisis, you will be treated as two separate pAtients being charged full fees for each procedure. You will be the insurance nose patient and the cosmetic nose patient. Cosmetic fees range from $3,500 to $7,500.