Does my nose look normal 1 yr and 2 months post op? (photo)

A) Any deformaties/ problems with this nose? Ex: inverted v, collaps etc. Or does it look normal? B) have inner swelling, will this make my nose collapse? One hour ok, next hour miserable swelling up/ down. C) 7 mo post an ent said I have irritation and post nasal drip. 1 yr post another ent said airways are open What can i do to make inner irritation and congestion heal? D) How to rule out in early stages if nose will not have inner collapse. How do you know if nose will be stable or not?

Does my nose look normal 1 yr and 2 months post op?

+1
Very hard to advise with the series of partially obscured photos. Best to seek ONLY IN PERON opinions... 

Your nose looks normal over one year after rhinoplasty surgery.

+1
Your modesty photos are limited for evaluation. You do not appear to have a nasal deformity. You should not worry about nasal collapse in the future. Your concerns about your nasal airway would be evaluated by a reputable ENT or rhinoplasty surgeon.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

How is my nose

+1
The kinds of questions you are asking are difficult to answer based on your photos and history.  That being said,I think your nose looks very good.  Maybe slightly wide just above the tip.  Breathing issues require an exam.  Sometimes Flonase can help with intermittent swelling, drainage and difficulty breathing.  If you are having intermittent issues it probably isn't related to a fixed problem.  Se a surgeon and discuss it with them.

Terrence Murphy, MD
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Inverted V deformity and valve collapse.

+1
Inverted V deformity and valve collapse is what you appear to have but I need better photos to say for certain or an exam. This can be revised with cartilage grafts to open your airway.