My Children Have Broken Capillaries on Their Faces & my Daughter Also Has Cysts on Her Eyelid?

We've been blessed with three beautiful children. Two of our children 5yrs and 3yrs have broken capillaries on their cheeks. Our 5 yr old also has eczema, keratosis pilaris, hives, warts and cysts. As a a baby she suffered from ptosis. Two of them are suffering with molluscum contagiosum at the moment. We're a very clean family with no pets! Our 5 yr old is currently being picked on for broken capillaries. Is there anything that can be done? I can see where this may lead to low self esteem. Thanks

In adults, capillaries on the skin are easily treated with lasers or IPL ... Buffalo Niagara, NY

Adult patients are routinely treated with lasers and IPL for facial capillaries. 

Children have very sensitive and fragile skin and therefore it is prudent to see a pediatric dermatologist who can give you further guidance.