Please help! I just got my ba on March 24, 2014. What cup size will I be and will they ever drop?

I just got my breast augmentation done on March 24th 2014. I was a 34 very small b bordering a and I got the Naturelle style 20 high profile silicone implants 375cc's under the muscle. I'm 5'6 and weigh 135. I'm so upset they are riding high still and don't look like they will become a large c or small d like the Dr said. Will they eventually drop and look good? Also what cup size will that most likely bring me to? Thank a lot.

Wait three to four months before assessing results

+1

When implants are first inserted, they sit high up because your tissues are tight and gravity hasn't taken effect. Over time, natural tissue expansion occurs to allow the implants to fall into place. By this time, your breasts will have taken on a more natural contour, where the lower breasts become softer and rounder. Please wait at least four months for this to happen.

Will they ever drop?

+1
Some photos of how you look at the present time would be helpful. However, you are only two weeks postop and all implants sit a bit high and look big at this timepoint. Give it several weeks for the swelling to settle completely and for everything to relax and drop, and you may find yourself very happy with the result.

Roy Ng, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon

What Cup Size after Breast Augmentation?

+1
It is absolutely normal to be "too high" for a few weeks after surgery.  Check in with your PS to be sure you are on track, and to see what you can wear right now.  If you plastic surgeon lets you wear a bra now he or she may want you to just wear something soft, without a wire.  It is too early to figure out your "final size," and try to focus on How You Look (when the implants settle in) rather than What Size Bra fits you best.

Be reassured by a visit with your plastic surgeon.  Best of luck!

James N. Romanelli, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

6-8 weeks

+1
Generally it takes 6-8 weeks (sometimes longer) for breast implants to drop.  In terms of a cup size it is very difficult to predict without examining you but I would expect a C cup with your prior dimensions and the implant size.
All the best!
Dr. Tony Perkins

Anthony Perkins, MD
Short Hills Plastic Surgeon

One week post breast augmentation

+1
At one week post breast augmentation,  it is way too early to see the final result. I would also wait a good six weeks before getting sized for a bra.