Please Help Had a Lip Filler and I Want It out As Soon As Possible? (photo)

I had a lip filler today and its so ugly and its not even its not just it looks big cuz its new ... When i smile its not even and its ugly ...I just want it out what should i do and will i get my old lips back soon ??? And is it safe to take it out soon or i should take it out after a while ??? Please ansr am so sad about my lips

Not Happy After Lip Filler First Day

+1

It is hard to critically judge lip filler results in one day.  In general, you should wait one week to see how your lips look and then adjust your lips accordingly.  Thankfullly, you were injected with a reversible filler.  Filler can be reversed immediately after injection safely.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon