Please Help I Had a Lip Filler and I Want It out As Soon As Possible?

i had a lip filler yesterday but its so ugly so big its not even in some places ,, i just want it out right now should i wait or its safer if i take it out sooner ? will i get my old lips back? its so bad that i dont want anyone to see me even my mum i cant even look at myself without crying please somebody help

Removal of lip filler

+2

The lips are known to swell very easily after filler injection. This can be quite disconcerting if it was your first time with lip injections.  It is common for the lips to also swell asymmetrically after an injection or any manipulation especially if there is any bruising.  Swelling typically will get worse before it gets better, so it is common for the lips to look even bigger the day after the injections than what they looked like when you were in the office.  Give  your lips a week to settle down before making any decisions.  Most likely, your result will improve as the lips become less swollen and tender.  If after a week or two  you still don't like your lip filler, it can be easily dissolved with hyaluronidase, which is an enzyme that breaks down hyaluronic acid based fillers such as Restylane, Perlane and Juvederm. 

Fairfax Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wants lip filler out

+2

It would be helpful to know which filler was placed into your lips.  However, no matter which filler was used, there normally would be some swelling present for a few days just from the technique of the injections itself.  The lips will normally come down after a few days, so you most likely just need to wait a bit longer.  If you had a hyaluronic acid filler placed, like Restylane or Juvederm, this could be dissolved with a hyaluronidase injection.  I would definitely recommend waiting at least a week after your injection before attempting anything to alter your lips.  It's likely your problem will improve within a few more days and you may not need anything done.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon