Laser Lipo or I Lipo What is the Best to Remove Cellulite?

Cellulite and Liposuction

+1

Is there a Way to Remove Cellulite through Liposuction?

Although Smart Lipo and other laser lipo techniques has been widely purported to tighten the skin, many plastic surgeons share my opinion that it is not much different than other forms of traditional liposuction in terms of results.

Obesity, cellulite, stretch marks, a history of back and forth (yo-yo) weight loss, or loose, sagging, inelastic skin, are problems which would tend toward poor results during a liposuction. In fact, these problems may be worsened by this procedure and may be best addressed by other surgeries such as a leg or body lift (e.g. tummy tuck) to improve your appearance.

Basically, cellulite may either come out better, worse, or the same after a Liposuction surgery. It all depends on the experience and talents of your surgeon as well as your skins elasticity, genetics and other factors

Removing Cellulite

+1

Thank you for your question. Liposuction rarely helps cellulite, and usually makes it worse. Cellulaze by Cynosure seems promising, but I have seen mixed results, and the new cellulite treatment from Vaser is also promising, but no definite outcomes as of yet. See your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon , and evaluate your options. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Please seek a Cellulaze provider

+1

I agree with all the other comments.  You should be seeking Cellulaze as this is the best surgical treatment for cellulite we currently have.  Cellulaze offers permanent results in just one treatment, but is a surgical procedure like laser liposuction.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite removal

+1

The only technology that is effective for cellulite removal is Cellulaze.  This device has a front and side firing fiber that delivers laser energy to free up the depressions, lower the areas of elevation and thicken the skin, which all help to improve the appearance of cellulite.

Kenneth L. Stein, MD

Cellulaze works

+1

Cellulaze is a game changing technology that is a one time safe, effective and lasting treatment for cellulite.  No other technology gets to the anatomy like Cellulaze  which is the culprit causing cellulite.  The lotions, potions, and any external non-invasive treatments out there today do NOT work or are temporary at best.   

Theodore Diktaban, MD, FACS

Cellulaze is the best treatment for cellulite

+1

No kind of lipo is reliably effective in treating cellulite and it may make it worse.  Cellulaze uses the Smartlipo laser and is effective in improving cellulite.  It is the only procedure I have seen that reliably improves cellulite.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Laser Lipo or I Lipo What is the Best to Remove Cellulite? Tags:

+1

NEITHER one is the correct choice to treat cellulite. Only CELLULAZE is the FDA approved invasive operation that improves cellulite. Seek a certified CELLULAZE doc on CELLULAZE.COM

Best technique for cellulite

+1

Laser lipoplasty works very well for localized zones of excess fat in classic zones like the outer thighs, the hips, and the abdomen.  Cellulite is an entirely different phenomenon.  Rather than a zone of excess fat, it is a surface irregularity that has a quilted or wavy appearance.  The only technique that I have found which produces long term results is Cellulaze, a technology that is speciically designed to address cellulite.  Other forms of laser lipoplasty don't work very well for this problem.

John Q. Cook, MD