Please help I had 2 injections of 1.5 in my right nasal fold two and a half years ago and a lump just grows?

How can it dissolve

Lump from Radiesse

+1

There is no counter product to remove Radiesse. However, at 2.5 years out I'd suggest you see an experienced injector to determine what the lump is. If it's growing and changing, it could be scar tissue, a cyst, or filler. In some cases an injection of a steroid may help. But you will need to see a physician in person to determine what's appropriate.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."