2 Years Wearing Braces, and Still Unhappy With Shape and Size of Teeth? (photo)

I have been wearing braces for 2 years but am still unhappy with the shape and size of my teeth. Since birth my lateral incisors have been missing, so the "third teeth" have moved in place of the "second teeth". My previous dentist has tried to file them but they are still more yellowish and sharper compared to other teeth. I am open to try different dental treatments - lumineers, bonding etc. I just care about a natural and beautiful result (no filing of teeth if possible). Could you please advise me? How should I improve my smile?

You know the solution and have already said "no"

+1

Lateralizing the canines will always result in "not quite perfect" and braces in general will take "crooked, ugly, yellow teeth" and make "straight, ugly, yellow teeth".  The only way to change the shape of teeth is to actually change them, not move them.

Porcelain veneers are the solution.  Teeth that are too big need to be reduced (shaved), teeth that are too small need porcelain added.  You need to see an experienced cosmetic dentist.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist