How Can I Get This Facial Asymmetry Corrected? (photo)

So I have this facial asymmetry, which is though, not very noticeable from a distance, but still I wish to get it corrected. It makes my lips look slightly crooked too. How should I go about it? How much will it cost? And my nasal septum is also deviated along the same direction. Does it have to do anything with that?

Facial asymmetry

+1

The facial asymmetry can be caused by many conditions. A good history and physical examination can give us an idea of the cause and the progression or stability of the asymmetry. If the asymmetry is stable, then fat transfer to the side with less prominence can significantly improve on the shape of the face and achieve as close of a symmetry as possible.