I Dont Trust my Surgeon. Therefore I Dont Know What Was Made During my Rhinoplasty Surgery (4 Weeks Ago)?

I have reasons not to trust my surgeon. Therefore i dont belive he is telling me the truth. He knows that i didnt want to change the shape or anything expect. 1.making my nose straight 2.fading alar crease, just very little 3.I have a droppy tip and still wanted it so, but just pulling it up a VERY LITTLE bit. He told me this will not give me a different shape? But now my nose is thinner and narrower with Pinshed & bulbusy tip. He must have done more than he says? can i pls send u pictures?

I Dont Trust my Surgeon. Therefore I Dont Know What Was Made During my Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

Sure you can send all of us experts responders photos. But better for you to find a local PS to see you in person.//

I Dont Trust my Surgeon. Therefore I Dont Know What Was Made During my Rhinoplasty Surgery (4 Weeks Ago)

+1

Preoperative and postoperative pictures would help determine if there is any cause for concern.  The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more.  Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed etc.

Upset about rhinoplasty

+1

it sounds like you are upset.

however - 4 wks might be too early to judge the final appearance

why dont you post photos so we can discuss things in more detail

also, did you discuss you concerns with your surgeon?

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD
San Angelo Plastic Surgeon