Please Help Diagnose This?

I have had this rash at the edge of my nose for 4 weeks. My doctor initially prescribed hydrocortisone followed by fucidin and then the oral antibiotic Keflex with no resolution. I have little red bumps that look like they are fluid filled. They are itchy and uncomfortable and eventually peel and then more return as soon as it looks like it is going away. I also have some at the angle of my mouth. Once they peel I am left with a red mark that never seems to fade. Please help me get rid of this!

Consult a dermatologist for your facial rash.

+1

You should consult a board certified dermatologist who can examine you, diagnose your problem, and treat you accordingly.

Toronto Dermatologist