Burning in chest 1 week after Breast Augmentation, bruising and painful lumps. Please help.

I am 1 wk post op. I have been taking care of the 3 kids after surgery. Yesterday I over did it my breasts are in excruciating pain, hurts to stand up. My chest is burning not sure if it's from all the meds. My breast is bruised under it near the incision and I have little penny size lumps that are painful when I touch em. I'm not sure what to do my doctors far. I just want to cry! I'm scared I have hematoma after researching some. 400cc under the muscle

Pain after breast augmentation surgery

+1
It is important to follow your doctors orders and to be present for all post operative appointments. It sounds like you re doing too much after surgery.  By now, you should have had an immediate post operative appointment and a 1 week appointment.  Don't wait for your two week appointment to contact your plastic surgeon's office. Contact you surgeon right away with any questions or concerns.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Overdoing It !

+1
I would immediate see your plastic surgeon for an examination.  Additionally, I would curb your activity to give your body the best chance at recovery.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Call your surgeon

+1
I would recommend you call your surgeon soon. Since he/she did your surgery,he/she would be in better position to address your concerns. You will probably need to be seen to determine exactly what is going on.

C. Russell Sparenberg, MD
Plano Plastic Surgeon