I accidentally took out my dissolvable stitches?

I had an open rhinoplasty a week ago and today I accidentally took out my dissolvable stitches on one side of my nose, it's the ones on the bottom base of my nose, it doesn't hurt and it didn't bleed but when I pulled on it a little I could kind of see an opening,I called my doc and he seemed pretty nonchalant about the whole thing and just told me to put antibiotic ointment on it, I, on the other hand, am FREAKING. What should I do? What's going to happen? Help!!

Absorbable Suture Removed

+1
No worries. Absorbable sutures will unravel and potentially come out in one week. If your surgeon isn't concerned, you shouldn't be worried either. Consult your surgeon and trust the advice.

Best wishes
West Orange Plastic Surgeon