4 days post op after my symmastia repair and implant exchange, my right breast is out of shape. Is this normal? (photos)

I previously has a saline implant of 420cc with symmastia and I decide to go with dr hedden with my symmastia which he did a internal sututres and my implant exchange to hp600cc silicon .Everything seem to look fine till my 4th day of surgery after I take of my thong bra to take a bath I notices that something wring with my right breast it doesn't have a full look and right by that area feel a little lumping while my left breast is soft and firm . Please help me I don't know wat could have go wrong.

Symmastia - always tough.

+1
I would speak to your operating surgeon about what this represents.  I know it is always a tough operation and immediately post-op, things never look great due to swelling.  I suspect there is a great deal of swelling obscuring the final result.

Oddly shaped breast after symmastia repair

+1
Thank you for the pictures. They pierced to be in accented fold of the right breast reducing its volume. Your operating surgeon will know what this represents. I would specifically asked your operating surgeon questions about this and other concerns that you may have. Good luck

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

4 days post op after my symmastia repair and implant exchange, my right breast is out of shape. Is this normal?

+1
YES! Something to wrong and you need to be seen by the operative surgeon to explain this issue to you sooner than later... 

+1
 Thank you for the question and pictures. The area of concern is visible in the photograph you post. However, online consultants will not be, with any degree of certainty, be able to explain exactly why the contour is somewhat flat in the area of concern . Your plastic surgeon, who knows exactly what procedure was performed, will be your best resource in this regard. Best wishes.