Can Someone Please Give Me a Referral for an Excellent Surgeon in the Baton Rouge Area for Breast Augmentation?

I am 30 years old and breast fed both of my children. After a couple of years of research, I have decided that I want silicone implants for a more natural look and feel. I have not been able to find consistent reviews for surgeons in my area and I do not trust online reviews. Please help with this. Thank you!

Baton Rouge Surgeon for Breast Augmentation

+1

Thanks for your question. I am a board certified Plastic Surgeon with practices in Baton Rouge and Hammond,La. I specialize in cosmetic procedures of the Breasts and Body. I would love to meet with you to discuss your goals, I also would suggest you meet with multiple surgeons in the area to get some different opinions on what would work best for you. Good luck and look forward to meeting with you.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon