Please Give Me Advice About Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I am really concerned with the length of my nose. A friend of mine said that I had a big nose and I've been worried about it and am considering nose surgery. If I had rhinoplasty done what parts of my nose would I need repaired?

Rhinoplasty Advice

+2

Your nose looks fine. And, despite the cropped photos, it appears to fit your attractive face. Maybe, it's time to hang out with a different friend. :)

Thanks for your question and photos! Best wishes!

Rhinoplasty for Big Nose

+2

Although the pictures you submitted are not ideal, I don't feel you have a big nose or need a rhinoplasty. I would like to see more accurate pictures as described on my website or consult with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon before you make a final decision. I am more concerned about your opinion than the comments made by your friend.

Rhinoplasty advise

+2

Thanks for your question and photos. Your nose looks nice to me and not particularly big. Don't listen to your friend. If time goes by and you are still concerned go see a good rhinoplasty surgeon for a full exam.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Advice about rhinoplasty

+1

The pictures of the nose presented are actually quite acceptable and the nose itself appears to be in excellent balance. No rhinoplasty seems to be needed.

Length of Nose Reduced

+1

Rhinoplasty should be the patient's decision.  A nose that one thinks is long can be reduced through a number of maneuvers, the easiest of which is caudal septal removal. 

Thinking about rhinoplasty

+1

Dear eyegirl2016,

• Voltaire said "Lord, protect me from my friends, my enemies I can handle"
  • You look very pretty and so does your nose

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Please Give Me Advice About Rhinoplasty?

+1

The picture is not good enough, but if you, not your friend, feel uncomfortable with your nose, please consult a surgeon.  

Maria Cristina Picon, MD
Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Big nose, indications for rhinoplasty?

+1

i think the real question here is how you felt about your nose prior to the comments that your "friend" made. 

often patients have pre-existing feelings about a feature, their nose for example, that they harbor and dont act on until someone else calls attention to that feature.

so if you felt that your nose was large prior to your friends commment then it would be reasonable to discuss what can and should be done with a plastic surgeon.

if you never felt your nose was an issue prior to the comment - then ignor it.

think seriously about the truth.

if your question stems from your internal desire for change then submit a repost (and possibly additional photos) and i would be happy to discuss my suggestions.

rhinoplasty is not about needs but wants.

what do you want when you look in the mirror.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD
San Angelo Plastic Surgeon

Beautiful nose

+1

you look really nice, and your nose fit properly your face. you look attractive and well proportioned, balanced face. i suggest to leave everything as it is, and do not trust to much ......friend......or so called friend . lot of envy and competition among teen agers....... enjoy life. and stay as you are 

Alberto Di Giuseppe, MBBS
London Plastic Surgeon