I Had a Silicon Breast Revision Done 3 Weeks Ago, my Right is Lovely and Soft but my Left is Still Really Hard?

Can Someone Please Explain to Me, Why when I Lift my Arms Above my Head my right Soft Implant Stays in the Same Place, but my Left harder implant moves up my chest, I had silicon revision due to cc 3 weeks ago, is it because the right has just not dropped yet? Thank you for your answers.

Breast Asymmetry after Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Unfortunately, without direct examination it is not possible to  make an accurate diagnosis or provide good advice. However, given that you are only 3 weeks out of breast revision surgery, it is possible that the breast asymmetry you are experiencing is related to different rates of breast implants “settling”. I would suggest that you follow up closely with your plastic surgeon to communicate your questions/concerns. He/she is in the best position to advise you given that he/she knows your situation (and the operation performed) best.  He/she is also in the position to rule out complications that may cause continued breast asymmetry/hardening.